úterý 19. února 2013

Sunday Outfit at LFW

On Sunday, my third day of London Fashion Week, I wore this dress with stripes. I never liked stripes, black and white together and following trends - and look at me. I couldn´t resist black and white geometrics anymore and I totally fell in love with this dress. I wore it with Alexander McQueen scarf and vintage Givenchy bag. It really is vintage, I bought it in NYC flea market for like 60 dollars from an old lady who owned it like 40 years. And she surely treated it well!

 



5 komentářů:

  1. Wow, Amaziiiing ! how cute is your style !
    love your leopard outerwear, gorgeous!!
    Kisses, Ambre.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. krááásne :) hotová celebrita :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. So nice look!!! And your bag rocks!! :))
    Thank you for visiting me!!
    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr

    OdpovědětVymazat